Thursday, November 6, 2014

Socktober!

Here's a little knitting update for you, in honor of the end of Socktober! (a little late...)

I finished these purple lovelies, and as soon as they were done I put them on and now they're waiting to go in the wash. So you've have to forgive me for using an old photo...

Untitled


The dye lots were also REALLY off. The labels said they were the same, but the blues are VERY different!

I also started these! I've been referring to them (it?) as the green monsters. I'm doing a seed stitch rib pattern, and I actually tried starting two at a time, but it stressed me out, and since this is supposed to be FUN, I pulled one off and I'm just working on one at a time. I'm totally ok with that. Maybe I'm just not meant to be a two-at-a-timer!

Untitled


I'm also making really good progress (so far!) on my Color Affection. I'm a few repeats into the second contrast color, but I have to tell you, I've literally fallen asleep while knitting this TWICE. Hundreds of plain knit stitches at once is apparently like Ambien to me. I'm super stoked about getting this done this season, but I'm glad I started another pair of socks, to break up the monotony!

No comments:

Post a Comment