Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Quilt Show loot!

I mentioned last week that I went to the Fredericksburg Quilting and Sewing Expo the week before, and showed you some of the awesome pieces that were on display.

I also mentioned that I would show you the loot I picked up while I was there.

Then I forgot.

So this is me not forgetting anymore. ;-)

Quilt show loot!

I picked up some fun Christmas fabrics, for a project yet to be determined. I also got some (more) Acacia and Briar Rose, and a half yard of some fun citrus print - I used something similar in Sunshine Daydream that I loooved and don't know what it was.

I also picked up the Quick Curve Ruler and a pattern to go with it. I've only ever done curves with my DWR Sampler from last year, and I'd like to see if this makes it easier.

I loved the selection of stuff at this show! There was much more "modern" fabrics and patterns than I've seen before. I think I'll go again next year ;-)

2 comments:

  1. some lovely fabrics and the curve template sounds like a good but to me, have not done many curves, did try a winding ways one but that as a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know the label on that plum-ish fabric...the very bottom one next yo the ruler. And that black piece is nice too!

    ReplyDelete