Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm back!

So, I'm back. Reluctantly, of course. I AM glad to be back home to my studio, though.

I'm back!

Even though I left it in disarray. I gave a little sneak peek of one of the handwork projects that I took with me to the beach, and of course, I cut the fabric for it about 20 minutes before I was supposed to leave. Now I have to clean up my mess, and refold this pile of pretty...

I'm back!


But, I'm back, and re-acclimating to real life.

I can't lie, it is nice to be home in my own space. Here's to hopefully getting some stuff done!

1 comment:

  1. Megan I love your handwork project. I am making a similar piece--using larger hexies and different colors...I have the fabric pulls, cutting, and ironing of freezer paper shapes set up so far...I've just finished my hexies reversible (why in the world did I do that lol!) tablerunner last night. I need to have some handwork for tv watching... Will be looking to see how yours comes together...Julierose

    ReplyDelete