Friday, June 7, 2013

The one where quilting made me sick

This isn't technically a finish... But it will be by the end of the day!

I'm working on quilting my sneak peek quilt. I did about a quarter of it the other day, so I've got a good start. I'm planning to finish it up this afternoon/evening. The goal was to have it done by tomorrow morning to be ready for gifting. Hopefully that will work out!

Untitled

But something weird happened this morning... I came home from work with a peevish mood and a raging headache (which rarely happen. The headaches I mean :-p) so I wanted to do something fun. I started quilting this quilt, and after about 45 minutes, I was getting motion sick! Crazy! (I'm one of those people who can't read in cars. Or really look anywhere but out a window without getting gross feeling)

Untitled

So now I'm in bed with some crackers, planning to sleep it off. Its a good day for that, nice and rainy! I hope you guys have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome so far! I hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no sorry to hear that. The quilt is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope things are all better now and that quilt is getting finished up!

    ReplyDelete